Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Loved it

Lovely work, very powerful and emotional.

Space Duck Space Duck

Truly Astounding

I think that was amazing. Everything flowed perfectly, the music worked brillaintly with it (nice job to the guy who wrote the track) and it was really interesting to watch. Really clever, imaginitive, original... I loved it! I'm going to come back to this when I'm high. :) It'll be a trip.

Have a nice day!

- Hex72

hooga booga hooga booga

Really cool!

I love it! Just a really random, humerous, short piece of entertainment. Groovy job mate, really well animated. :D

-Hex┬░

Stack Master! Stack Master!

I enjoyed it!

Unique gameplay, a great challenge. Thanks for consuming some of my time, I was rather bored. I'm also quite flattered that my own music was used as the theme for the final level. xD I found level four hardest. Strangely, it only took me two tries to complete level nine.

In my opinion, some of the graphics were nice, but work on the overall design some more. The layout was nice, but the colours and the solid, primitive shapes and colours made it look slightly unprofessional. Like another review said, it's lacking style. Just a little something to improve on, I really liked this game. :)

Nice job! I hope to see a sequel.

arinwt responds:

Thanks for the review, I liked your music! If I do make a sequel, expect better than this :D

&amp;gt;Euphoric Fluctuation 47&amp;lt; >Euphoric Fluctuation 47<

Groovy

Nice to hear this tune again, I'm liking the 303. And the way the theme is slowed into that slowly fluctuating pad is just very pleasant.

Well composed and well balanced track! :D

.X. Welcome To The Matrix .X. Welcome To The Matrix

Great job.

A strong introduction that smoothly transitions into a powerful, well mixed sound.
Keep it up man! :) Congratulations on the top 30 and stuff, haha.

Aquatic Ambience (piano) Aquatic Ambience (piano)

Lovely and calming

I'm really tired right now and this is starting to send me to sleep. It's lovely. It somewhat reminds me of music you'll hear when playing The Sims (and that's such an overused reference for some things, I swear) but it sounds so much better.

Beautiful composition and beautiful playing, especially considering the minimal chances you've had to record your work.

lucid08 responds:

Thanks very much for the compliments ^_^ and yeah, it does have that soothing mood to it. Glad you liked it =]