&amp;gt;Euphoric Fluctuation 47&amp;lt; >Euphoric Fluctuation 47<

Groovy

Nice to hear this tune again, I'm liking the 303. And the way the theme is slowed into that slowly fluctuating pad is just very pleasant.

Well composed and well balanced track! :D

.X. Welcome To The Matrix .X. Welcome To The Matrix

Great job.

A strong introduction that smoothly transitions into a powerful, well mixed sound.
Keep it up man! :) Congratulations on the top 30 and stuff, haha.

Aquatic Ambience (piano) Aquatic Ambience (piano)

Lovely and calming

I'm really tired right now and this is starting to send me to sleep. It's lovely. It somewhat reminds me of music you'll hear when playing The Sims (and that's such an overused reference for some things, I swear) but it sounds so much better.

Beautiful composition and beautiful playing, especially considering the minimal chances you've had to record your work.

lucid08 responds:

Thanks very much for the compliments ^_^ and yeah, it does have that soothing mood to it. Glad you liked it =]

Free Beta Free Beta

Wow.

At first I thought it was just pads holding down one note and changing every now and then. Yay. Someone picking up a sequencer for the first time.

But then it really kicked in and I was blown away. :D The atmospheric sonuds interweaved with the striking bass made for a great effect. Also, I LOVE the beat and it's brief glitchy moments.

Great job. :D

Suggestion: Compress your master track to prevent the result clipping.

The 8-Bit Blues The 8-Bit Blues

Aww!

Though it gets quite bassy and busy towards the end, this is really soft and lovely and happy. Well done. :D

anthem000 responds:

bassy eh? I'll have to watch out for that in the future. My laptop doesn't really give me the greatest speakers to work with.

thanks

Battlefield 1942 Metalized Battlefield 1942 Metalized

Awesome

Sounds really nice. I'm not a huge metal fan, but I do love the Battlefield theme and this does it great justice. Really nice job remaking it. Metalizing it rather. x]

CWN responds:

Thanks mate!
Took a while to get all the melodies in this version, without making it sound... NOT metal lol

Defcon Zero (Scratch RMX) Defcon Zero (Scratch RMX)

Brilliant

Sounds amazing, well executed and well mixed. The saw bass gives me an eargasm.
Great jobbbbbb. %u2665

Imogen Heap - Hide and seak Imogen Heap - Hide and seak

Great job

I've always thought about trying to remix this. You've certainly done a brilliant job. As other people have been saying, make it longer. It's awesome! :D

Dream of Water and Land Dream of Water and Land

Really chilled, nice job

This is well composed, well balanced, well mixed, and very relaxing. :) I love it. Keep up the great work!

Semaphore responds:

thanks a lot =) I appreciate youropinion very much

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Electro Pirates&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>Electro Pirates<<

Awesome

Very funky, very well executed especially considering the instruments you limited yourself to. Simplicity can be so effective sometimes, and it most certainly works well here.