Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Loved it

Lovely work, very powerful and emotional.

Space Duck Space Duck

Truly Astounding

I think that was amazing. Everything flowed perfectly, the music worked brillaintly with it (nice job to the guy who wrote the track) and it was really interesting to watch. Really clever, imaginitive, original... I loved it! I'm going to come back to this when I'm high. :) It'll be a trip.

Have a nice day!

- Hex72

hooga booga hooga booga

Really cool!

I love it! Just a really random, humerous, short piece of entertainment. Groovy job mate, really well animated. :D

-Hex┬░

the races we have the races we have

Quality! xD

Fantastically hilarious stuff as usual. Nice work FOIF.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

As usual, fantastic.

You've out-done your self again Foif! Really funny work. xD Keep making and making.

Project I.V. Project I.V.

Nice work

I like it a lot... and to the last person that commented. Do you think a bloke would have breasts like that without being overweight? No...

Very nice Frame by Frame test, and I'm sure it took you ages... but I'm still gonna say too short, because it was so good :) I love your style by the way. I particularly like how you use the eyes of your main characters in animations... Well done, thanks for sharing :D

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Quality!

He he he, made me laugh just like the prequels! ^_^ Please, keep the fantastic comedy coming. I love watching these animations. I loves Tom's problem with being on fire... :P OMGIMONFIRE!

You people are great artists, thanks for submitting this!

-Hex

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Absolute Class. Everything we expected.

Yo man, i love your madness animations, they ARE class. Keep up the quality work. Could you by any chance release an FLA file with all the art used so some people could have attempts at making fan work? That would be great.

Also, I agree with anant12345 :D